Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just So You Know:Chris Brown was a victim of Domestic Violence...


There's something important you have to know about Chris Brown besides being a talented performer,grammy nominated artist,and a serious ladies man.He has also shared some very traumatizing events that he experienced in his life.It being that he was a victim of domestic violence when he was a child.I don't know how to put it to words so i won't i'll Chris Brown tell you for himself.


“I don’t want to mention the person’s name - it wasn’t my real father - but somebody hurt my mom and me, I had to deal with that from seven all the way to 13. It affected me, especially (my behaviour) towards women - I treat them differently. I don’t want to put a woman through the same thing that person put my mom through. I was scared and timid when I was little. I used to pee in my bed… I think it was me being nervous, and scared to get up (out of bed) and see what was going on. My mom used to try and hide it from me and my sister, but we knew. Anybody that’s going through it, just try to deal with it, talk it out.”

– Chris Brown


I'm huge fan of Chris Brown and now i'm not only a fan but i'm also an admirer for his courageous and outstanding behavior that he was able to share his story in hopes that no one will suffer the same fate.God Bless You.......Chris.

No comments: